It's Wine Time
Wine tasting every Thursday, Friday and Saturday this summer at 6:30 PM.
Sancerre, Pouilly and Giennois appellations are offering several wine tastings:
on Thursdays on the Loire beach,
on Fridays in historical places,
on Saturdays in the vineyard.
Duration about 1H30 - 12€ full rate - 9€ with WINE PASS - free for under 18
LA TOUR DU POUILLY FUME
MAISON DES SANCERRE
OFFICE DE TOURISME LOIRE, VIGNOBLES ET NOHAIN
OFFICE DE TOURISME DU GRAND SANCERROIS
OFFICE DE TOURISME DE GIEN
OFFICE DE TOURISME TERRES DE LOIRE ET CANAUX
Call us to book the tasting !
our 2021 program
10€ to discover Sancerre, Pouilly and Giennois wines in 72h.
Free entrance to the Maison des Sancerre, Tour du Pouilly-Fumé, Saint-Andelain belvédère and discounts on"it's wine time" tasting and electric bikes.
Maison des Sancerre and Tour du Pouilly Fumé are interactive wine museums with wine tasting included - 1H
Climb on top of the Belvédère of Saint-Andelain to admire breathtaking views and rent an electrical bike at tourist office of Cosne-sur-Loire and Cycles Sancerrois and get a special rate with this pass to visit the vineyards
Get discount on our wine tastings "It's Wine Time" from July to September at 6:30 PM. Sancerre, Pouilly and Giennois appellations are offering several wine tastings. Thursdays on Loire beach, Fridays in historical places steeped in history and Saturdays in the vineyard - Duration about 1H/1H30 - 12€ full rate - 9€ with WINE PASS
TO GET THE WINE PASS
LA TOUR DU POUILLY FUME - POUILLY-SUR-LOIRE
MAISON DES SANCERRE - SANCERRE
OFFICE DE TOURISME LOIRE, VIGNOBLES ET NOHAIN - COSNE-COURS-SUR-LOIRE
OFFICE DE TOURISME DU GRAND SANCERROIS - SANCERRE
Wine museum and interactive visits
La Maison des Sancerre
The Maison des Sancerre immerses you in its terroirs to discover the vineyard thanks to:
- A 3D Plan explaining the soils and “terroirs”, a stunning journey back in time
- The 4D movie a breathtaking, race from Sancerre hills to the cellars during the harvest.
- An interactive area where the winemakers tell you all about their story, their vineyards, their wines…
- An aromatic garden, to taste the typical aromas of Sancerre wines
- A glass of wine at the end of the tour
Maison des Sancerre guided tour with paper guide - wine tasting included - from 45min to 60 min - Last tour at 5:30pm
(8€ without pass)
La Tour du Pouilly Fumé
Self-guided tour with wine tasting included - from 1h to 1h30
A total immersion in the Pouilly vineyard. Discover the vineyard along the seasons, accompany the winemakers in their work. Discover all the aromas of the wines thanks to the Pouilly Fumé Aroma Cellar.
Le belvédère de Saint-Andelain
Climb on top of the Belvédère of Saint-Andelain to admire breathtaking views of the vineyard.
Electric bikes rental
Get a bike to discover the vineyard and the Loire river.
The renting places are :
- Tourist office of Cosne-sur-Loire, Palais de Loire, Rue du Général de Gaulle, 58200
- Cycles Sancerrois, Route de Chavignol 18300 St Satur
Our Wine Pass is available for sale from June 25th to September 18th :
- La Tour du Pouilly-Fumé, 30 rue Waldeck-Rousseau, 58150 Pouilly-sur-Loire, 03 86 24 04 70
- La Maison des Sancerre, 3 rue du Méridien, 18300 Sancerre, 02 48 54 11 35
- L'OT Loire Vignobles et Nohain in Cosne, place Bad Ems, 58200 Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire, 03 86 28 11 85
- l 'OT du Grand Sancerrois, esplanade Porte César, 18300 Sancerre, 02 48 54 08 21
The Wine Pass gives free access to:
- La Tour du Pouilly-Fumé, In July and August, open daily from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Last visit at 6.15 p.m. From September 2, open from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Last visit 1 hour before closing. Duration of the visit approximately 1 hour.
- La Maison des Sancerre, Open daily from 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Last visit at 5.30 p.m. Duration of the visit approximately 1 hour.
- the Belvédère de Saint-Andelain, 58150 Saint-Andelain, 03 86 24 04 70 Accessible every day from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Duration of the visit: approximately 20 minutes. Attention for people who wish to access the Belvedere with the Wine Pass, the tokens must be collected at La Tour du Pouilly-Fumé.
The Wine Pass allows you to benefit from reduced rates on: - It's Wine Time summer events: 9 euros instead of 12 euros for adults. The full program is available on www.destination-sancerre-pouilly-giennois.fr.
- VAE rental at the Tourist Office in Cosne-sur-Loire, place Bad Ems, 58200 Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire, 03 86 28 11 85 In July and August.
- VAE to Cycles Sancerrois, Route de Chavignol, 18300 Saint-Satur, 02 48 54 38 59
These sites of visits and providers of other services will be presented below as "Wine Pass partners"
The Wine Pass is strictly personal and is only valid if the card is duly completed (Pass number, place and date of reservation, date of activation). Information such as the name of the pass holder, the sites and activities visited are then filled in and monitored by the partners of the Wine Pass.
The countdown of the period of validity is activated automatically during the first visit to a site or activity consumed. This information will be indicated on the Wine Pass. From this activation date, the Wine Pass owner will have 72 hours to visit the sites (Maison des Sancerre, Tour du Pouilly-Fumé, Belvédère de Saint-Andelain) and will be able to benefit from a reduction on the It's animation Wine Time of your choice and on the rental of electric bikes on the date of your choice (subject to availability and booking conditions for IWT events and bicycle rental companies). PLEASE NOTE, this offer is limited: each site, events and services offered by the Wine Pass partners are only accessible once; and this during the Wine Pass sales period, from June 25ft to September 18th and for 72 hours only for free sites.
The Wine Pass is neither exchangeable nor refundable in the event of theft, loss, total or partial non-use, deterioration of the card or even due to the closure or exceptional unavailability of a partner of the Wine Pass.
The purchase of the Wine Pass implies acceptance of the general conditions of sale described above.
11- In accordance with the general data protection regulations (GDPR), which came into effect on May 25, 2018, the User has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete at any time. data concerning him. He can exercise it by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)